This doesn't have much to do with editing, but here goes:
I am currently taking the graphics/design class, and lately I have been thinking visually. I've gotten so bad, I've been analyzing the designs of my album sleeves. The last thing I want to be thinking about while I'm listening to The Beatles' Second Album is the design of the photo arrangement some Capital employee sloppily threw together as he contributed to the desecration of the early Beatles albums in the U.S.
This was part two of journalism's steady creep into every aspect of my life - I'm sure there are more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha, I feel the same way! Every time I read or see anything now I always think if information is hierarchical organized and if it is dually coded (both visually and textually). I don't think I can every look at a newspaper or anything the same ever again.
Woah, that's intense. I can't wait to take graphics next semester, so it can happen to me, too.
I was the same way when I took a pop culture class last year--I never saw TV and movies the same again. I thought it was kind of fun. I can't wait to take graphics next semester.
Post a Comment